View Single Post
Old
09-05-2012, 07:16 PM
cishockeyfan

vCash: 500
Good Luck with this Guy Saskatchewan he may have some talent, but he will be a locker room cancer if things don't go his way. What a unprofessional interview he gave regarding his experience out East with St Thomas, regardless if they had a losing record. he led the team in points his first year, he would have been a huge part of the teams movement to improve his second year, but he quit before the season started, and than changed his mind after a few games and came back.

Hopefully for Huskies Fans this guy gets a spot on the Number one line and He leads the team in points and the team wins, or else the moaning and groaning will start and if he finishes the season this year hell be red shirting next year again looking for another transfer.

His comments could have been more along the lines of it just didn't work out with St thomas, or I wanted to be closer to home, or regretted my decision to pass up the U of S Huskies when Adolf recruited me

Can't wait till the AUS representative plays Saskatchewan at the University Cup and we see him leave the Ice sulking.

Any STU fans have an opinion on this guys time in Fredericton, knowing a couple of the guys than, he was misery in the dressing room and off the Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNB Bruins Fan View Post
Article on Kenton Dulle going to Saskatchewan...

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/sports...768/story.html

cishockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote