View Single Post
Old
05-03-2006, 04:11 AM
HabuseMoi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
So I guess he was responsable for the other 3 losses too? Give me a break, this team as a whole lost the series and the game....Heut gave us a chance and everyone else failed including the coaching staff.
no, but he didn't play great in any of these game and never created chances like Mike did, like the other guy said you single out Ribeiro from the team but defends Ryder by saying that the team lost as a whole.

Even tough the lost was not Ryder's fault, the last goal was his fault, and before saying any player is Slow/Defensively irresponsible, that someone should take a look at Ryder WAY before Ribeiro. Had far as offensive abilities goes, they both bring good things to the table.

What bothers me is that everyone is trying to get rid of Ribs without considering the fact that we blow at center and we can't replace him with anyone better right now, free agent center for this summer are not good enough.

I say we keep Ribs until we have the opportunity to have a tremendous 1st line center and can move Koivu to the second line (or lets say a center at least one who is as good as Koivu)