View Single Post
Old
05-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Default101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalk
Cody Hodgson will be sarnia's #1 pick if Stamkos declares for the NCAA
Ry Dogg - I believe Millar has already indicated that they will take Del Zotto if Stamkos goes to the NCAA.In terms of Millar drafting Stamkos - I can't see the Sting risking the #1 pick overall on anything less than a sure thing .
It's possible but they need offense really bad, thats their biggest weakness is forwards that make things happen, Painchaud is an overager and might end up in the AHL next season, Sarnia struggled without Painchaud, Pospisil carried his load, but guys like Reed, Tront, Lombardi, etc. will all be good players but will never become what Brian Little is to Barrie, and what Wotek Wolski is to Brampton etc. they need a forward who can be a leader offensively, sarnia's big seasons to take a run at the memorial cup will be in 07-08 and 08-09 so they need to bring in a star 1989/1990 forward as soon as possible to get him set in the system of whatever coach they can land, i'm sure they'll get someone good, they took camp over Craig Hartsberg and Ted Nolan... Millar took Camp over the 2 cause they worked together, shows how smart of an idea that was... reguardless they need to go offense, but with Millar's "championships are won from the net out" policy and the desparate need for a gifted offensive forward i believe that it'll be 50/50 betwen Del Zotto and Hodgson if Stamkos pulls a screw job on Sarnia.

Last edited by Default101: 05-03-2006 at 03:37 AM.