View Single Post
Old
09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
caniac247

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
I love it whn people make crap up. Boychuk is "known" to have a lazy streak. Rutherford tore him up publicly. That's funny. Boychuk was in a group of players "torn up" by jr including dalpe for not having great seasons. All this reading between the lines in what coaches/gms get quoted saying or tweets loses all purpose when used to forward ones biased agenda against a player.
Whether you believe it or not, JR did say that he was disappointed that Boychuk didn't show up to camp until the day before.

Dalpe and Bowman were NOT demoted to the 4th line in Charlotte either. Boychuk, on the other hand, was.

I don't know, but if I had a chance to grab a spot in the NHL for the past 2 years, and I haven't stuck yet. Then i'm watching other guys get call ups over me. I think I'd change what I do. I think I might cut my summer a few weeks short and get to my city and start hanging with the team. The coaches do show up and watch. I think i'd let them know that I mean business and its going to be hard to send me back to Charlotte. But that's just me. Unfortunetly for Boychuk, its just not a hard decision to send him up the road.

caniac247 is offline   Reply With Quote