Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkow View Post
http://www.bluejacketsxtra.com/conte...sign-jagr.html

Jackets made attempt to sign Jagr, appease CBJCougar
I think we should protest this horrible attempt to set the team back by making it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANonymous View Post
Then don't expect me to cry if you're simply unwilling to demand better the only way a business is going to understand. I like hockey a lot too. You know what I do instead of sending the CBJ my money? I play it myself, I watch NCAA hockey both live and on tv [including subscribing to the college-hockey channel that is available through our provider]. I generally watch online streams so I don't have the NHL package [Center Ice?], but if I did, I'd watch all CBJ games from the other team's feed. There's plenty of ways to get your fix.

That's the problem with the American consumer. They have more power than they think but they refuse to use it and are completely unwilling to band together to make a statement. I have not and will not ever use a scalper, by the way.

I love it when one guy who thinks there should be an angry mob about something and wants to be part of said mob tries to tell people that they should be an angry mob.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote