View Single Post
Old
09-06-2012, 07:21 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
Ridley (@Ten) or Deangelo Williams (@TB) - leaning towards Williams

Amendola (@Det) or Davone Bess (@Hou) or Kyle Rudolph (vs Jac) - Leaning Amendola
I've heard a lot of fantasy guys real high on DWill this week, and while I don't share their enthusiasm, I think with Stewart still banged up he's the way to go. I'd rather own Ridley, but for this week I'd go DWill. And yeah, I'd go with Amendola.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrealist View Post
Richardson
AP
Gerhart
AP is essentially a must sit IMO this week. You'd have to be REALLY desperate, and you're not. All news has been good in regard to TRich this week, but I have a feeling they're still gonna be cautious with him, meaning Hardesty will eat quite a bit into his touches. For right now I'd say Gerhart, but I'd check rotoworld prior to Sunday and get a feel for how much of a workload Richardson will get. If they say he's definitely getting a full workload then you probably have to go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEDrama View Post
Jared Cook (vs. NE) or Jermaine Gresham (vs. BAL)?
That's really a coin flip. I guess you go Cook because you figure it'll be a higher scoring affair.

Quote:
Also, working out a trade for Rivers where i'd give up Rothlisberger And Ben Tate. no brainer right?
I'm very high on Tate because he can be an ok flex some weeks, and he'll be a top 5 back if Foster's out. I also feel like Rivers is on the decline. I do see him having a better year than Ben though. Question is by how much. I have a feeling given the Steelers' current RB situation they will be airing it out more, and because of that I could see Ben ending the season not too far behind Rivers. I don't think it's necessarily a bad deal for you, but I don't love it either. I'd try to find another one.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote