View Single Post
Old
09-06-2012, 08:27 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frk It View Post
I sure hope that is wrong. Unless they think the best way for Sheahan to develop some offense is to center the 4th line of an AHL team and play with Glendening and Callahan If that's the case, I'd rather see him play the 4th line center for the Wings, if there is a season.
We will find out, but I could see with a lockout both Jurco and Sheahan starting on the third line. I think Ferraro winds up out on the wing on which line remains to be seen but I think that is where he is. Andersson, Aubry, Raedeke, Sheahan, Glendening all seem the route they will go down the middle. Besides Ferraro showed a lot of promise on the wing last year. He and Aubry have good chemistry, hope to see them still on the same line, think that could be the second line out of the gate surprising some people. If the decision is made to split Ferraro and Aubry assuming lockout in this projection.

Tatar - Andersson - Pare
Nyquist- Ferraro - Brunner
Grant - Sheahan - Jurco
Raedeke - Aubry - Callahan
Parkes

In Toledo: Glendening, Coetzee, Nestrasil

Lashoff - Smith
Paetsch - Evans
Almqvist - Nicastro
Fournier

In Toledo: Billins

MacDonald
McCollum

In Toledo: Mrazek, Pearce

Jurco could supplant Pare in quick order, I just think people need to understand having watched the Griffins a decent amount Pare is a trusted top 6 guy. What I would like to see personally.

Tatar - Andersson - Brunner
Nyquist - Sheahan - Jurco
Ferraro - Aubry - Pare
Grant - Raedeke - Callahan

same D.

McCollum
Mrazek

I want MacDonald shipped, probably will be very tough with his AHL salary being one way this year and north of 500K.

I don't think McCollum will be in Toledo for his contract year. Think the Wings will send Mrazek to get the most games possible in this case. I know people will be disappointed but with the current goalies in the system, I just think he starts in the ECHL this year. Not because of talent just because of organizational decisions.