View Single Post
Old
09-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Latgale_fan

vCash: 500
Well, the first game was terrible...
Even though we played bad and should've played much better to win the game I did not understand some fans reaction, i.e. we should've won the game! Why? Does Lev have worse players than we do or smaller budget? Yes, they are kinda new... kinda cause Poprad Lev played already last year.

So it's a normal result IMHO, the game should've been better, it was awful but we should have known that the loss was possible, some of guys have never played in KHL before (or only episodically), so they were probably nervous and the same goes for the opponent.

As for our players, no one really played very well. Indrašis had a lot of stupid mistakes despite the pass for the goal, Karsums scored and was good but anyway not a miracle man. Jučers was solid in the net, if your goalie allows 2 goals on the road then your attack should be able to get something out of the game... our guys didn't!

I hope though that last year's suffering with only one scoring line won't continue... We have a good roster, let's show it already vs Slovan.