Thread: Value of: Brayden Schenn to the Oilers?
View Single Post
Old
09-07-2012, 01:03 PM
nhlfan9191

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
I always pay attention to the NHL. Funny how people just try to insult other people when they haven't heard/or disagree with peoples comments on this site. I will admit I didn't watch the draft though, because of work. I miss the draft every year and just get the updates on my phone.

I saw one person who said that about RNH, and it seems like the fan base has run away with it. Pro scouts make comparisons all the time, and some are better than worse. I would put this one in the worse category.

Even after all this nonsense my argument with Edmonton was that RNH won't be >>>> ahead of Couts in the offensive side of the game in a few years. They are being brought along at different rates, but when Couts is fully developed he should be a very productive #1 center in the league. Even if he is playing behind Giroux.
Analysts compared RNH vision to Gretzky. But they also compared him to like 5 other players. Oiler fans are really running with what the scouts said just before the draft. RNH isn't even close to Gretzky.

nhlfan9191 is offline   Reply With Quote