View Single Post
Old
09-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Arch City Zach

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag72 View Post
I can really see how this would be a PITA for those that share plans but I don't have a problem with it and actually like the idea. Then again I don't share my tickets and if I do give some to friends I already just use the site to forward the tickets to them via email. Really don't care if I have a book or a card as the tickets are normally just trashed after the game anyways.

The only thing that I hope is that they at least provide some nice tickets for the All Star game if still held. I would like to be able to keep those in pristine condition.
Finally. You guys are complaining about this...when we don't even know if we have a season this year. Is this for backup, so when they announce the season is on and then we can ****** about this? I love some of the tickets I have but man, get over it. And you also don't know if you can't talk to the ticket office about getting multiple cards that you can put specific tickets on so each person who shares in the PSL gets a separate card. The funny thing will be when in 3 seasons no one cares about this anymore.

Arch City Zach is offline   Reply With Quote