View Single Post
Old
09-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Captain Saku

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
It seemed to me Paraguay wanted to injure someone rather than play football. I can't believe they actually finished the game with 11 players

I'm glad Sabella is getting results but the defense and midfield are still a mess. I'm not sure about some of his call ups like, Guinazu, Brana, and Palico they're all dead weight. I would love it if he injects some youth into the team at one point or another.
I guess he wants to call up players playing in Argentina as much as possible. Argentina had problems with players that played well with their european clubs but were very poor for Argentina. But I agree with you I couldnt believe it when I saw Brana, I didnt even know he was still playing.

Argentina are scary good up front but utterly bad on defense and have poor midfield depth. Mascherano is their only legit midfielder, Gago is being played regularly but he's really not that good. I know Pastore plays more an attacking role but at this point I'd try him as a midfielder. What happened to Banega? I thought he had a great future.

Defense is just a mess. You know you have a bad defense when Garay is your best defender. I can't see Argentina going far in the WC with that defense.

Captain Saku is offline   Reply With Quote