View Single Post
Old
09-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Led Zappa
Oy vey...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrylshutzSydor View Post
Negative? Maybe. Irrational? Certainly not. I have been a season ticket holder for the sharks for 7 years only to be disappointed every year. The rose colored glasses are off. Go back and watch the playoff losses over the last 6 years and you'll see why. Its that I don't like Vlas, but I'm not going to let that change the fact that he, and most of the team deserve to be criticized for not getting the job done, especially since they have the ability, but simply don't put the effort in. Hockey is all about Desire.
Maybe if you hadn't put on those rose colored glasses on in the first place you wouldn't be so disheartened by the realities of pro hockey.

I've been a season ticket longer than you and while I share in the disappointment that the Sharks haven't reached the land of nirvana, I'm also aware that great teams lose, so so teams win and everything in between.

The reality is we've been pretty lucky with the Sharks in the land of middle market teams. It sounds to me like you blame the Sharks woes on teams full of players that get too used to living in the land of sunshine and don't give it their all when it counts. Sounds like a BS cop out to me to allow to get away without justifying your opinion.

"This is not a nick or a scratch, this is an open wound" - Doug Wilson.

Last edited by Led Zappa: 09-07-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote