View Single Post
Old
09-07-2012, 11:12 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seen em all View Post

Gens Camp has been anything but quiet, Biggs looks good, good skill, man strenth, very strong along boards, cycles well, but I think he should be dominating, but has not been yet,I like the Dennis kid, Alonzi is pushing really hard for a job, I think it is him or Hughes, as for the OA's Petgrave has impressed, but I think Schemitch needs to step it up or he could be out, Clark looks slow and disinterested, Lobardo is having a hard time finding the back of the net, he had 5 excellent opportunities in 2 Red & White games and has struggled, Sabourin has put on a good 20 lbs. and has improved in every aspect of his game, in my opinion should be the Gens 3rd OA. Goaltending should be solid with Alshuller and Appleby,but Appleby by needs to play in order to get better, he really started camp on fire in the 1st few sessions but then seemed to struggle, I found the he was a little too deep in the net on a lot of shots.On defence Hamilton showed he is not going to back down from anyone by getting into 3 scraps in Camp and then another no show fight with Bennet from Niagara (both players ended up in a hug fest) but I like the kid not sure if he'll be on the final roster but he does have balls.
Apparently Alonzi was sent home and I think the Hore twins were signed, still trying to confirm this though.