View Single Post
Old
09-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Til the End of Time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassius View Post
That's a fair point, but like TTEOT said... when you're the team's best defender and you fold during "crunch time" in the most important games of the season, it has a really negative impact on the team. So yeah - am I being a tough critic on him? Absolutely.. but he didn't play well during the games that mattered, so I think I'm not necessarily being totally unfair here.

Granted, there were a lot of other factors like Martin, Orpik, and Z playing defense like they were at a casual game of winter shinny after a long night of drinking... but nonetheless I thought Kris could have put forward a better effort in the defensive zone.
god that philly series still makes my blood boil. what an absolute disaster. fleury outplayed by bryz, crosby outplayed by giroux, malkin owned by rookies, laviolette making bylsma look ridiculous, traitor jagr beating us.

this supposed battle-hardened veteran team built for the playoffs played right into the flyers side-show crap.

only bright side is crosby didnt get hurt and flyers didnt win the cup. if either of those two things happened i would have seriously gone insane.

i like living in philly but god damn flyers.