View Single Post
Old
09-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Cheddabombs
Status Quo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiends35 View Post
The reason behind trading lack is because ilya Bryzgalov sucks and I don't want a Luongo schiends part two. Huge distraction last year.
Any team would feel much more comfortable going in with a Schnieder/Lack combo than Schnieder/Theodore tandem any day. Why would the Canucks trade Lack now anyway? There is no reason to, let him at least get his feet wet in the NHL to see how he handles it. If the situation arises where they have a problem, and I use problem loosely because having two great tenders is far from a problem, similar to Lou/Schnieds then they would end up getting a much bigger return on Lack.

And I know on HF we operate under a "what have you done for me lately" mentality but the Flyers fall these past playoffs was not just a cause of Bryz playing poorly. The first round was a cluster**** of poor defense and poor goaltending on everyones' part. However, the second round I'd argue that Bryz was one of the best Flyers that series. Dont be so hasty to start gathering goalie prospects to replace Bryz.

Cheddabombs is offline   Reply With Quote