View Single Post
Old
09-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Jason Lewis
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
It's a shame Kitsyn didn't make our top 20.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
If he were in NA he would be in our top ten without a doubt and everyone would be waiting for his pro debut. I am extremely confident about this.

The only question regarding MK is rather or not his familial situation and other pressures allow him the opportunity to get back to NA next season so that he can develop his Kings style game. So far it looks like he will be able to but then you can't count on everything working out everytime.
Absolutely. Kitsyn is committed to another season in Russia so there is no point in listing him so high.

I honestly think the kid is going to be a diamond in the rough. One of those prospects that is buried over in the KHL/SEL/Europe playing against men and better preparing for a transition to the NHL.

No offense to the CHL...but I feel like the guys who come out of the KHL/SEL are just more prepared early on to play in the NHL.

Kopitar did it, as did Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen etc. etc.

Obviously the skill level in the CHL is higher, and they are more sure fire...but those late round euro players have such low risk high reward

Jason Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote