View Single Post
09-08-2012, 06:41 PM
this face
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by MrCowGod15 View Post
Awesome! Yeah, having all the games running 45 min. to 1 hour behind sucks. My team just finished our third game today... a third straight blowout loss. Oh well, I think most of us used it as an opportunity to get a bunch of rust off. Look forward to this season at Sharks Ice.
Yikes! 3 in a row? Oh well, it must have been worth it for the fun of playing in that old barn. We lost last night 2-1 in a nail biter. I almost tied it RIGHT at the buzzer, but the ref said the puck went in JUST after the buzzer sounded. I got it on video, I suppose he was right. Super close call though. Then with 30 sec left (running time) I got a penalty shot and tried the same shot I almost scored on, but I nearly lost the puck at the circle and barely got my shot off. No goal

That said, the team we played was really good (Wired 1). The good news is they never scored on 5vs5, only on penalty shots. We'll take the good from that and move on. We play tomorrow at 5ish, and I have no idea if we make the playoffs or not. Brandon hasn't exactly made it clear who makes it and who doesn't.

Fun times though!

Rem is offline   Reply With Quote