Old
09-09-2012, 01:57 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
Wow this is awful.

Uhh no. Glennie was an awful pick. We're not going to help a division rival get out of it and give up our best prospect to do so.

No he wouldn't.

Sens are my #2 team. I love Kaspars but not for Andrei.

No. Loktionov has much, much better offense than Kaspars. The problem is Lokti has never been given a chance in a role where he will thrive. He can't play wing and he's not really the most ideal bottom 6 center. Kid has hands and great vision and is very good defensively. His only problem right now is he is VERY weak. Oscar Moller could knock him off the puck

I like Ashton and he's a tough player but we're really ideally looking for a guy with more offensive upside like....

This guy. It'd probably take a bit for the Kings to add since Connolly was a first round pick but Connolly is the ideal guy we'd need in return for Lokti. Not proven but skilled and is a natural winger.

EDIT:

Wouldn't mind this so much as both have proved inconsistent/weak at the NHL level but have potential. Both are offensive guys and Tedenby actually plays wing. And I'd say their values are probably close. Good offer IMO.
Lower your expectations by a lot. Like by half.