View Single Post
Old
09-09-2012, 06:26 PM
kalvincline

vCash: 500
Just watched the Moose lose 5-3 at the Forum and I feel the need to vent. I'm not worried they lost, mostly because it's the preseason.

The Good
Konrad Abeltshauser - shot the puck from the point on the power play..a few times...I'm stunned! Could this be a knew KA? And he only managed to break one stick which is almost as shocking.
Brent Andrews - WOW! He looked bigger and more physical. If he can stay healthy and play like he did tonight....friggin sweet!
The "Mac-D-For" line looked good and I don't think they even shifted into 2nd gear.
Weegar - looked solid on the power play. A little soft on even strength but very promising offensively.

The Bad
Ciampini - may be skating better but his once sweet goal scoring hands have shacked up with his confidence and are in the witness protection program. He also had trouble pick up hard passes tonight. You might not know it but I'm rooting for him.
Frk & Ashley - Someone get these kids into anger management. And tell Frk he can't score from the penalty box no matter how much he dangles like Datsyuk and shoot the puck as hard as the pros.
Lovell - Is big, strong, tough but got caught chasing guys for hits which cost at least one or two goals.
The Moose D in general are in much better shape than a few of the earlier posts. I think/hope with a few games under their belt Gazolla & Weegar will have the confidence to play regularly.

I don't know the league disciplinary side too well but I think Frk will get at least a game for his "spearing" (it was actually a slash...and a very dumb play) but I would be shocked if he didn't get a few games.

Tabernac! Me, I can not wait for dis season to start la!