View Single Post
Old
09-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Taoiseach
Go Hull Go!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
I'll start things off by bragging about the fact that one team from the capital region just swept a team across the river
Oh yes, the Smith's Falls 67's.

I really don't know what to make of that series. We obviously need better goaltending to actually reach our potential (Steeves... ), but yeah... The skill was there, but they seemed to panic in front of the net, and looked like they completely didn't care half the time. Groulx looked like his objective was to try out different lines, and I almost suspect that he told them to not get hurt. Rway needs to learn how to use his linemates if he wants to succeed though. The 67's on the other hand, haven't made final cuts yet, so they all had something to play for. My other big observation is that Bourret sucks hard, and I'm pretty sure he's a Sea Dogs plant sent to bring us down from within. I'm hoping we can pick up an overage goalie from the WHL/OHL and cut Bourret.

Speaking of which, Nishi is an overager, is he not? Any chance Blair and Wilson make the team, and Nishi gets waved out of the O?

I'm not sure that we need to be worried just yet, but I am kind of concerned...

Smith's Falls did look better than I thought they would though.

Taoiseach is offline   Reply With Quote