View Single Post
Old
09-09-2012, 08:10 PM
cupcrazyman
In Shanny We Trust

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdo View Post
Spoke to some people that went to the concert last night and those that parked on college grounds were pissed. Even though it will improve, this may be the nail in the coffin for this organization. The way they have handled this shows why they have one of the poorest records as an ownership group in the OHL.

For those of you that say if you don't like it don't go - look at the attendance numbers. I am predicting the average attendance will go below 3000 this year - people aren't going. For those voicing their opinions, good businesses and organizations welcome customer feed back - successful organizations will tell you they appreciate good honest feed back. Poor organizations ignore it.

To those that compare the price of a game here to London, it is not a relevant comparison in my opinion. Put a product on the ice comparible to London's and people will gladly pay.

Lastly, regardless if people want to believe it or not, this team is essentially subsidized by the Province of Ontario (supplied the land and parking lots for the SSEC) and the City of Sarnia (paid for the majority of the arena). The very people voicing their opinion are tax payers of at least one of these and have every right to voice their opinion.
excellent post ,i couldn't have said it better my self.