View Single Post
Old
09-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Ogrezilla
Arrogant Yinzer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgknestrick View Post
Cooke is going to be a staple on his line. They will have very difficult assignments with a high % of defensive zone starts. Do not expect much production out of him because his competition will become tougher and he will not have a ton of scoring talent on his wing. His other winger will probably be Jeffrey (and maybe rotating) IMO as he is the best available defensive forward for a 3rd line spot. They will do well just nullifying other team's top lines by making them play in the D zone (like Staal did).

Decent PP potential (around 3-4 pts/60min 5v4 time) - around Kunitz level - and better than Staal. #2 PP with our long term roster of Malkin, Crosby, Neal.

TK will finally be promoted (deservedly) to a top 6 position with Crosby so I do not think he will skate much with Sutter. TK would be a huge improvement to Sutter's point totals. Tangradi is not good enough or defensively responsible enough to skate on our 3rd line (against #1-#2 lines). Bylsma may experiment with him here, but I would be surprised with good results.
I really think Tangradi gets the top 6 spot and TK stays on the third. TK being a better fit on the third line than Tangradi is a part of the reason for that.

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote