View Single Post
Old
09-10-2012, 05:13 PM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdo View Post
Good post - this team definitely has some positives and will put on a good show many nights.

I stand by my original prediction that they will be fighting for a playoff spot - not because they don't have talent but there really aren't any dogs in the division this year, with most teams improving over last year. Having said that, goal tending will be the key. I think this team lacks size and toughness - especially on defence. Murphy will see a ton of minutes this year - he gets hurt we are in big trouble. Nathan C will be missed, this team needs at least another shutdown D that can break the cycle.

While I love the puch handling skills of this team, it isn't built for a playoff run - can't see them getting past the first round if they do make it. I said it in an earlier post, I would like to see this team with Kujo and a few of the other picks we blew to go into this season.

Dean, you have hit the nail on the head - huge decision to make this year.
Have to agree with goaltending.Hope he stays healthy.Defence sure looks like a weaker spot.I like the offence so far.Where did this Moore kid come from.looks good.Galy nice hands,going to be hard to handle for other teams,Boucher sniper for sure,Sarault looking exc,Hargrove looked better yesterday,others will come along also.as for Hottot,dumb penality again.Happened in front of us,he got brushed by windsor player,then went down and head shot the guy,cheap shot,5 min penality would hurt in a reg season game,verifies why he is not my choice for captain