View Single Post
Old
09-10-2012, 07:25 PM
brian_griffin
"Elite Poster" ???

vCash: 500
I has questions before I answer yours:
1. Can I legally buy a taser at a cop-shop store?
2. How often can I tase a 5'1" ~105lb boy who will be 11 in a couple weeks?
3. If I lose count, nothing too bad will happen, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
A bunch of my friends have raging Trader Joe's boners this morning over the announcement they're coming to WNY. Are they REALLY that good?

I've been in one in San Fran & one in Raleigh. They're nice, but I don't think it will change your life. If you wanna share a ***** with friends, though, who am I to stop ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
It's finally getting cooler out
Gonna sleep with the windows open tonight. Low in the low 60's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegomyLeggio View Post
While Thursday was a good day, Friday sucked balls.

Found out that my wife had drained our joint accounts and my car essentially is dead. It's a rusted out s-box and I'm not putting $1300 into it. And I had to have a blood test and I am not on good terms with needles.

Yesterday was a busy day. Second day in a row I had to have a blood test (I could do the cholesterol test on Friday because I wasn't fasting when I went to the doctor). Then I had a meeting with my lead asst coach who wasn't going to be at practice because of a Darien Lake concert that he had to be at at 5pm and our practice was at 4pm.

Then I went to the gym, went to practice, flew straight to Darien Lake, had a decent time, then came home and crashed.

Today will be a lazy day where I go to church, maybe hook up to talk to a friend, and then be lazy and prepare for tomorrow's big court date.

I need to get back into my house so bad. I miss seeing my kids so much...
Mea culpa, JB, I could have tipped you off to that possibility...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
I didn't know the current model (that was released 4 months ago) was considered outdated because a new one might be out in 2 months.

And why wouldn't it make sense to buy an X360 now? If I've never played Halo and really wanted to, why would I wait another year plus just to play them? So I can spend $200 more on technology I might not even use?

Upgrades and new technology only matter if you're actually going to take advantage of it.
Advantage: Myllz. This guy gets it.

btw, my nephew got Halo for his birthday this weekend. He's 10. There's a lot of violence in that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyH3aven View Post
Please pardon my idiocy, but I haven't been to a Denny's in like 10 years.

All Denny's are open 24 hours, correct?
They always serve breakfast no matter the time of day right?
Handsome Kevin got a little off track
Took a year off of college
And he never went back
Now he smokes too much
He's got a permanent hack
Deals dope out of Denny's
Keeps a table in the back
Welcome to the boomtown...