Thread: OHL Draft 2006
View Single Post
Old
05-04-2006, 02:06 AM
Default101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalk
I totally agree that you've got to address the lack of offense -the problem is that from what I understand that Hodgson is considering playing tier 2 in Markham and then going the College route. It appears that he is another question mark. Del Zotto scored well over 100 points in midget and is supposed to be a sure thing,and the only other kid in Stamkos' league. I think you take the best player available no matter what the position.
AS far as your idea about having a rule separating the OHA players from the NCAA ones - I concur with ktown and I would like to see it. The only problem is that I don't believe that the kids declare themself for the draft.
well yea if they can convince Hodgson to come to Sarnia then i believe he'll be 1st overall but it's not too likely beacuse #1 they'd have to convince him and #2 Stamkos would have to claim that he's going to the NCAA, Del Zotto would otherwise be #1 if they can't convince Hodgson to come down, Del Zotto wouldn't be bad to have it's just they grabbed Katic last year, Del Zotto, sarnia already has 2 good defencemen, 4 capable defencemen, and 2 decent defensive prospects they'd had another good one but Golubef is going to the NCAA.