View Single Post
Old
09-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
I haven't gotten anything yet but from reading around here, I have no doubt the Hawks treat their STH's among the worst in the league so I've assumed the money will roll over into next year. What did you guys get?
Our options are:

Quote:

Option #1: Loyalty Program

You may elect to earn a 3% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed. In electing this option all ticket money and credit from games missed must stay on account. By choosing this option you will be committing to renew your season tickets for the 2013-14 season and you will lock in a price freeze on your season tickets for the 2013-14 season.

Option #2: Monthly Refund

You may elect to earn a 1% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed and receive monthly refunds on the ticket money for games missed. Your 1% APR credit from games missed will stay on account.

Oh, and we still need to make our monthly payments...from the FAQ (http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?...9b986178efbdcd)[/QUOTE]

Quote:

Do I have to continue making payments?
Yes, you must continue making your season ticket payments. In order to receive the credit, your account must be in good standing and current with all payment plans. Should you not be in good standing or your account not current with payment you will forfeit your ability to receive the credit. Once your account returns to good standing you will begin receiving the credit. Should your account become delinquent in payment at any point during the time when you are receiving credit you will stop receiving credit until your account becomes current.
They announced the Seguin extension less than one hour after this email went out. Well played, Bruins. Well played indeed.