View Single Post
Old
09-11-2012, 11:18 AM
SpezDispenser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManCat View Post
Gudbranson started the season off pretty bad I mean worse than I expected considering he got an extra year in junior after he was drafted. But as the season progressed he improved considerably with his positioning, it didn't help that he had Jovanovski as his partner. His tool set is unbelievable, he can flat out fly considering how big he is, has a canon of a shot that still needs work on accuracy, he has the "intangibles" that the great players around the league have. Will drop the gloves with whoever whenever, hits like a truck and will only get bigger from here. Also has an accurate first pass out of the zone. He has every tool you would want from a defender and has shown those "tools" to be grade A quality. Like any young defender consistency is his Achilles heal, when he puts it all together there is no reason why he can't be one of the premier defense man considering the tools are all there. I will say I doubt he becomes an 70-80 pt dman, I'll also say Mike Green and Erik Karlsson will never bring the all around game he brings. He will be a true cornerstone
Erik Karlsson and Erik Gudbranson should never be mentioned in the same sentence. The only thing Gudbranson has over Karlsson is size - and I like Gudbranson.

SpezDispenser is offline   Reply With Quote