View Single Post
Old
09-11-2012, 12:47 PM
gib

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Doctor View Post
Semir Ben-Amor. One of my favorite players, he plays hard, he is super-strong and can play ice-hockey. When his teammate is attacked, he always takes action. Always. When he got to ice, he was like a raging bull, locked on to IFK's best player and captain, then blasted full steam ahead without stopping. The punishment was too harsh, but in general, the message was 10/10. IFK's boneheads have been provocating Jokerit for a long time, and they were asking for this! Too bad for IFK, Jokerit has a bit tougher goons than they have.

Ben-Amor's attack = wrong
Was IFK asking for it? Yes.
I'am not either Jokerit or HIFK fan, but I think about the same.

Jokerit made a point that they wont take **** from anyone, especially from HIFK. Rest of the league and HIFK know this now and Jokerit can concentrate on playing hockey for the rest of the year. Well played by Kekäläinen/Lämsä/Valtonen. Point made by Jokerit - point taken by rest of the league.

Well...Jokerit got some fines, suspensions and lost one sponsor but that's not a big deal in a big picture.

Altough the action by Ben-Amour was too violent, sometimes it takes incident like this before players really start think about respecting each other.

Last edited by gib: 09-11-2012 at 12:53 PM.
gib is offline   Reply With Quote