View Single Post
Old
05-04-2006, 10:34 AM
jonny5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
i am happy to read that because it could explain why his play was so &%?$##* this season .

But i still have a doubt about the article because it's comming from his agent ; not that i think that it 's all false , but just that may be he makes up a little bit the facts , to give more credit to his client .( the contract of Ryder was a one year contract , no ? )

Anyway , i am still happy to know that he wasn't playing at it 100 % . Go Ryder !
If you want to doubt this because it comes from his agent, then fine. I attended the Habs game in Edmonton in December, and Michael told us at that time he was having problems with his back and neck. He had completed an MRI, and they could not find anything. In January at the Calgary game, he said he was still having problems, and was then waiting for results from a second MRI. At that time he was also having tingling feelings in the fingers of his right hand. As a matter of fact, he did not finish practice on game day in Calgary, he left the ice early to be worked on by the trainers before gametime. He has been playing injured most of the season.
And believe you me, there is nobody who feels worse about that overtime goal sequence than Michael does right now. Fact!!!