View Single Post
09-11-2012, 09:49 PM
carrying the flag
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
Hows Alberts + Tochkin + 2013 4th + 2014 4th for Lebda and Prospal sound?

I originally wanted Alberts + Sauve for Prospal, or just Sauve and a pick(I suggested 2014 4th), but he countered with the first one listed.

He wants Prospal, and I figure if I'm going to give him up, might as well get some young players in return. What do you guys think?

I really wish I knew the Blue Jackets more!
What sort of fantasy context are we talking about? I'm guessing "simulated NHL GMs" or similar based on the context, but I could be off.

Based on that guess, tho, my inclination up front would be that the basis of this deal is generally bad, 'cause you're talking about a blueliner that would be utterly worthless here and Yet Another Undersized Right Wing. Trying to pick up blueliners here is a Bad Thing. We have tons - and that's including consideration of the fact that we don't have Lebda anymore. What we need are more forwards.

(In the real world, for reference, we wouldn't trade Prospal at all for blood or money, 'cause he's made a commitment to the org to be part of the front office after he retires and he's great for the locker room. So no deal would be acceptable! )

EDIT: Oh for G-d's sake, me. It literally took me twelve hours to realize you're still talking about NHL13.
Well, okay, at least the advice still holds as written.

Remember - when you're a hockey fan, it's not "reckless driving", it's "good forechecking".
"Viqsi, you are our sweet humanist..." --mt-svk on the CBJ boards

Down With Dr. Evil - Fire Kekalainen.

Last edited by Viqsi: 09-12-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: oh my g-d they're the same poster i am such a blind idiot omg going to crawl into a hole and die now
Viqsi is online now   Reply With Quote