Old
09-11-2012, 09:53 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post
So.........Friday?
I suppose it's still possible that the CoG manages to rework the lease with some relatively (in the big picture) minor changes like 7m less in the first year of the 20yr AMF, and some kind of protection in case of work stoppages. I suppose it's possible that they manage to make these changes and get them presented to Jamison in the next two days.

I suppose it's still technically possible that he accepts the new lease agreement with no counter offers or further changes of any kind. And he could possibly do so in a short amount of time (within the next couple of days).

If that happens then the deal could close in time to sign Doan. I really, really doubt it, but I guess it could happen.

Other than that, Doan can agree to enter into CBA abyss with no contract of any kind. I doubt it. The CBA could be extended. I doubt it. Doan could say screw it, roll the dice, sign with Phoenix and hope for the best. I doubt it.

The most likely scenario at this point is very obviously that he just signs with another team on Friday.