View Single Post
Old
09-11-2012, 11:20 PM
RJQuack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalvincline View Post
He threw a few aggressive checks and made a great pass on Boudreau's goal. I think he's hands are and hockey sense are ready-to-go. To be honest, there wasn't a play where he tried to beat a defender with speed or drive through them so its hard to really say but I think he'll be up to full speed in two weeks based on what I've seen.

Related note, I think Frk and Bourdeau make a nice pairing. Boudreau can wait between the far post and face-off dot for a one timer which gives Frk 2/3 of the offensive zone to "juke" and/or "dippsy-do" around guys.
Personally I'd like Drouin to be put with those two. Both can score and have improved wheels, but Drouin would be that elite playmaker that would complete this line.

That means you wouldn't role Fournier, nate and Jo, but I would also like to see how an Andrews-Fournier tandem would look like. Andrews has looked like a much better player offensively, and would be a pretty tall line (Both 6'3) throw in Ashley too for chemistry

That leaves MacKinnon with Ryan and Ciampini which could work as Nate makes the players around him better, and Ryan and Ciampini are two players that might need a kick to get going.

Lots of possibilities for sure.