View Single Post
Old
09-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avim86 View Post
No offence doesn't really apply here when you're assuming that I know nothing about basic hockey as an avid fan for the last 20+ years and a former player (Junior B/I'm no Pro ) I know what positioning is...The reality here is that I do have a defensive game , I'm also speedy thus making me ideal to go EAST-WEST and poke pucks away and usually the only reason I go towards LW is because the LW isn't there...I understand that my style of play doesn't mesh with everyone but once people adapt just a little bit good things tend to happen...I'm sort of like P.K Subban force me to play the system you get a bland product , however letting me play my game usually produces positive results and overall strong hockey plays. I actually am a little perplexed by the statement that my defensive game leaves to be desired as I've always considered myself a two way player...Now again this is just my opinion and obviously I disagree with your assessment. I hope after you've released the book on my weaknesses the rest of the league won't adjust , because then I'll really be in trouble .
You were holding the LWers hand on the breakout like 4 times in the last 5 minutes of the game. It was horrible.

We've went 6-1 since you left, so I'd say we produce solid results not having your style of play on our team.

You had 14 giveaways in that game.. probably at least 10 of them trying to dangle.

I'm sorry but if you turn the puck over 14 times per game and don't produce results, you aren't going to fit in.

I'm not questioning your knowledge of hockey. But the way you played in your games on Hockeys Future was what left a lot to be desired.

Anyway, I'm done with this conversation. Best of luck with HF Habs. They are a good group of guys.