View Single Post
Old
09-12-2012, 05:30 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbcwpg View Post
On TE, I have Keller as a starter but picked up Rudolph in Minnesota as a back up. Rudolph seems to be Ponder's favourite target, and Keller had only one catch when the NYJ offence took off, seemingly leaving him behind. Is Rudolph the best play here?
I'd try to trade for a TE. J/K. Like you mentioned, the Jets went off and Keller did nothing. Rudolph was the far more productive of the two, and had seven targets to Keller's one. I think you gotta go Rudolph.

Quote:
For the Flex position (standard scoring), Smith in Detroit will get a heavy workload but he's going up against a tight 49ers D. DeAngelo Williams has a friendlier matchup, but he's hard to trust after last weekend. Or, I could go with Holmes in that spot. Torn there too.
DWill had a dream matchup last week and did absolutely nothing. I'd definitely go Smith. He's the only back there, and he can catch balls. Much more likely he'll have a productive day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrigsAndGirgs View Post
McGahee @ Atlanta
Richardson @ Cincinnati
Boldin @ Philadelphia
VJax @ Giants
I could see VJax having a big day against that Giants secondary, and as you mentioned, I think Richardson is the must start of the bunch. I'm not real high on Boldin these days so I'd lean McGahee.

Quote:
Stevie Johnson vs Chiefs
Pierre Garcon @ StL
Donald Brown vs Minnesota
I'd rank them Brown, Stevie, Garcon. I always prefer going with a starting RB as you know he's gonna get touches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Alshon Jeffery @ GB's suspect D or Antonio Brown vs NYJ's strong D?
I'd definitely go with Brown. One possibly fluke week from a rookie doesn't do it for me. Brown's more a possession receiver, so I don't see him getting shut down.

Quote:
Also, KC defence @ Buffalo or Denver defence @ Atlanta? Should I wait to see if the Chiefs get back Flowers? Obviously Falcons offence >>> Bills offence, but the Broncos defence picked up 19 points last week, while the Chiefs went -2.

Or should I play the waiver wire and grab OAK defence @ MIA? Or what about WSH defence @ STL?
I'd be very tempted to go with Oakland here. Miami is terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post
Probably gonna sit Mathews even if he plays so its Doug Martin or Alfred Morris?
I have much more confidence in a guy who you know's gonna get the majority of the touches (who also looked pretty good last week) as opposed to one of Shanny's musical running backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojaxiu View Post
Marques Colston - NO
Jeremy Maclin - PHI
Doug Martin - TB
Nate Burleson - DET
I think Maclin's a little banged up, so I'd definitely go Colston and Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan187 View Post
Shonn Greene vs Pit
Kevin Smith vs SF
Donald Brown vs Min
Brandon Lloyd vs Ari
Ryan Mathews vs Ten
Kevin Ogletree vs Sea
Definitely not Mathews, way too risky. Smith is the best start of the bunch IMO. Well him or Lloyd. Third guy I'd start is Brown. I can't see Greene doing anything against Pitt, and I'd like another week or two out of Ogletree before I'm sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotianhab View Post
Luck vs Min or
Schaub @ Jac.
Schaub has become very mediocre with Foster's emergence, but I think you still gotta go with him here.

Quote:
Arian Foster @ Jac
Jamaal Charles @ Buff
Ahmad Bradshaw vs TBB
CJ Spiller vs KC
Wow this one's tough. I would've said Foster, Spiller, Charles no question, but Tampa's run D was awful last year. But with that in mind, DWill did absolutely nothing against it last week. I think I'd still sit Bradshaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
Kevin Smith @ SF or Beanie Wells @ NE
Definitely Kevin Smith. He's the clear number one there (for now), and Beanie doesn't play a whole lot when the Cards are losing (which needless to say is likely).

Last edited by BGDDYKWL: 09-12-2012 at 05:37 AM.
BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote