View Single Post
Old
09-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Pierre Dagenais
pissening

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avim86 View Post
No offence doesn't really apply here when you're assuming that I know nothing about basic hockey as an avid fan for the last 20+ years and a former player (Junior B/I'm no Pro ) I know what positioning is...The reality here is that I do have a defensive game , I'm also speedy thus making me ideal to go EAST-WEST and poke pucks away and usually the only reason I go towards LW is because the LW isn't there...I understand that my style of play doesn't mesh with everyone but once people adapt just a little bit good things tend to happen...I'm sort of like P.K Subban force me to play the system you get a bland product , however letting me play my game usually produces positive results and overall strong hockey plays. I actually am a little perplexed by the statement that my defensive game leaves to be desired as I've always considered myself a two way player...Now again this is just my opinion and obviously I disagree with your assessment. I hope after you've released the book on my weaknesses the rest of the league won't adjust , because then I'll really be in trouble .
I was also in that game and I agree with what natey said. However, I just want to say that don't be offended when you are asked to sit a game, it's not the end of the world. You could've stayed with us and became a useful player.