View Single Post
Old
09-12-2012, 11:01 AM
I am the Liquor
finger sniffer

vCash: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by abootzky View Post
You're right but don't expect it to change. Gregor may not have given Cortez and the listeners the apology we'd love to hear about the lengthy commercial breaks but he was hardly at a loss for words.

I can navigate around all the advertising but far more annoying to me is the number of interviews on the station marred by dropped calls. They have a barely-used toll-free number that they could get guests to call from a land line whenever an interview is scheduled- problem solved!
He really didnt know what to say and you could tell it caught him by surprise. Good on George Cortez for putting him on the spot and saying what so many of us have thought for a long time. They have the longest commercial breaks of any station in town and its not even close. Not only are the breaks longer, they seem to be more frequent as well.

I realize ads pay the bills, but to have your programming so saturated by them it says to me they are either not able to charge what other stations are or they are just flat out being greedy.