Fear The Flash

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniSens View Post
Superstars

Mysterio over mcgilicuty
Rhodes over ryder

SD
Opens with del rio, otunga, Rodriguez , bryan comes out and says his WM rematch is tonight

Cara over Miz, Cara botched a few here

Backstage with Kane squeezing stress ball..bryan comes in doing the same. Multiple 'balls jokes'

Miz defends IC title at Night of Champions vs Mysterio, Rhodes and Sin Cara

Kane over Kofi Kingston. After the match, the therapist comes out and makes Kane hug Kofi.

Orton over Alb...a tr....tensai in a good match, vickie comes out after and gave me a headache. Tried distracting Orton but Orton predicted the attack and turned to Ziggler, scared him off

Casero flipping out about the battle royal...tyson kidd comes out and cuts a promo too

Casero throws him over the top rope

Clay walking to the ring, tyson and clay attack him. Both dance after

Wade Barrett out for a promo.

Segment with eve, booker and teddy in the back.

Sheamus over bryan via submission

Overall, good Smackdown. Crowd was on and off chanting for Jerry Lawler. Cole looked like he was out of energy, you could tell he was still down from last night.
If the show just ends with Sheamus in the ring that is a pretty bad way to have the final show before a PPV end. Maybe it is just me but I remember times where if it was the last show before a PPV the show usually ended with some kind of chaos. Have ADR come down and interfere costing Shemus the match. Then have Dolph tease a cash in with Shemus faking a rouge kick. or even throw Orton and Kane in to it as well and have Kofi and Truth show up. Something to make people who were on the fence as to if they were going to watch actully interested in buying the PPV.