View Single Post
Old
09-12-2012, 04:09 PM
WesNichols14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnan511 View Post
At that he was considered to be just like OV. He would have been great no doubt. We don't have guys like him in the pipeline, but we do have a plethora of 2nd and third line guys at the least with two or three guys destined for first line roles. Add in a free agent here and there and we have a hell of a roster.
Exactly that why i have issues with people saying were sinking and sinking fast. this year yes we are going to be cutting our teeth to make the playoffs and that's all i want us to do. keep the streak alive. then in the next few years when Jurco, Tatar, make full time roles replace Cleary and the awful signing that was Burtuzzi. then hopefully AA is good enough to make it to the NHL. and in 2-3 years we get the Ouellet, Sproul Pairing, that in my mind will be potentially one of the best 2nd pairings in the league come 6 years. point being we are in a transition period from the old guard to the new, we saw it from stevy and shanahan, to D, and Z. the only difference is now i think we have even more prospect depth