View Single Post
Old
09-12-2012, 03:18 PM
M0NTY26
Force from Ma'gorsk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacco12 View Post
Hey M0nty, and others, have you gotten your code from gamestop for the gold pack to work? Do i need to email someone or will it be resolved?

I went to gamestop.com and sent their "contact us" an email. They sent one back this morning asking which system I preordered the game for, which I forgot to include, and now I'm just waiting to hear back from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post
is anyone currently designing the leagues artwork? I could probably do one if I find myself with some time.
I haven't started bc I've been busy with creating this league/thread and trying to start the organization process, but I have something in mind. I'd love and welcome all and any help I can get to make this an enjoyable league, though. Like I was saying, it'd be cool to have a league graphic with the league name, and then under it we can have a separate, editable section for the league standings, which we can update every sunday, or something to that effect.

I know people are busy too, so everyone might not be reading this thread, but I'd love it if we could get everyone to post their roster, trading block, and top prospects that aren't untouchable, and each user post their info up alphabetically, according to the team they represent... I'm starting to think that might be wishful thinking though. Would make things SO much easier though... at least for those that intend on being active and enjoying making moves around the league.

Last edited by M0NTY26: 09-12-2012 at 03:23 PM.
M0NTY26 is online now   Reply With Quote