View Single Post
Old
09-12-2012, 09:57 PM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
The only downside to the OHL pack is that they don't air games in the US: Saginaw, Plymouth and Erie (I believe). Other than that, it's great. If you have a PVR, it's even better.. every weekend last year I had 3-5 games recorded at once making sure I caught as many Saginaw, Sarnia and London games as possible.

I usually get the Super Sports Pack through Rogers that includes NHL Center Ice, the NFL pack, NBA pack, Nascar and OHL Action Pack. I don't really care for the NFL pack and the NBA pack even less so but it's only 30 bucks a month for everything, so I usually get it when the season starts and then cancell it once the Mem. Cup starts (OHL pack airs playoff games, NHL pack doesn't).

BTW - Alex Broadhurst has a hattrick now. All goals tap-ins as a result of being in the right place at the right time. Also has an assist. A very good debut for him.
I keep waiting for OHL Action Pack to be offered as a single channel - but it hasn't happened yet. I know in years past they've offered it alone closer to the start of the regular, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm assuming they'll have to - at this point I figure no one is rushing out to grab Sports Pack for NHL centre ice