View Single Post
Old
09-12-2012, 11:13 PM
  #97
StringerBell
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
You know what I mean.
I know what you mean, I just don't agree with it. You don't trade a player if you predict a future problem unless the right deal is on the table. Obviously everyone has a different idea of what the "right deal" is in this Luongo situation, but if Gillis thinks that waiting until the CBA is resolved will help facilitate a better deal then he has every reason to wait.


Just to be clear, I still haven't been able to formulate a solid opinion of whether or not waiting for a new CBA would help increase Lu's value. I think that's the most interesting discussion point in this thread.

StringerBell is offline