Thread: Proposal: Boston - Nashville
View Single Post
Old
09-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Dellstrom
The new age

vCash: 50
Krejci is not being moved... Why is it apparent that he is? He led the team in scoring on our Stanley Cup run not only in the playoffs, but in the regular season too... (tied with Lucic) Seguin is in ABSOLUTELY NO rush to be moved to center. If Horton is having so much trouble, why not keep Krejci and keep Seguin at wing? Lucic-Krejci-Seguin play awesome together. He doesn't need to be a center... Almost all of our good forward prospects can play center and we have two number one centers.

If he is being moved, we need a first line winger or a top pairing defenseman. Nothing else. And a good one at that. Chiarelli just re-signed him, I don't think operation trade is commencing. I don't care if he's worth it or not, there is no reason to trade him. He's one of our leading scorers and he kills penalties in Claude's system. He's not an asset that's moved so we can move Seguin. If Seguin isn't good at center, then what? You have Chris Kelly or Peverley centering your second line. I'll pass on that.

Last edited by Dellstrom: 09-13-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Dellstrom is online now   Reply With Quote