Old
09-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralGenesis View Post
You've convinced me to buy what you are selling. Well I was already buying this but you can have the commission.

Really, the numbers getting diced down makes things look really pathetic. Both sides scratching and clawing at every % they can get while turning to the media right after pointing the finger at the other guy. Neither side should realistically speak to the media because they sound out of touch with the fans.
They do sound out of touch, but apparently they don't care. Even the most likable and media savvy players are coming off sounding greedier than Scrooge McDuck, saying that the fans don't enter into it because the players need to secure their own futures and feed their families. Forgive me if I think that stuff rings incredibly hollow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
September 18th

My early-than-everyone-else hypothesis is based on the, "they couldn't both be this stupid AND stubborn, could they?" theory.
Unfortunately, I think they could be that stubborn. Fehr's in charge, and he's got the "we don't negotiate with terrorists" mentality. Never bodes well.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote