Visiting Fan's Guide to Nashville & other local areas & Parking Updates
View Single Post
09-13-2012, 06:47 PM
x BEUKEBOOM x
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY Rangerville
I too am contemplating the big move and the Nashville area is on my radar at the moment.
1) I need NHL hockey. LoL.
2) NY has had it. Taxes are ridiculous and I see no future here for my family or future grand children (which is way down the road I hope.)
3) I want the simple life back in my life, the way it used to be in my area of NY way back when I was a kid.
4) I also need mountain areas so mid-west states are a no go, flat and barron is a major turn off.
5) 2nd amendment friendly is also a pre-requisite and ya'll are near the top of the list as far as that goes.
6) hoping for the most acreage as possible
I was hoping since we here are all alternative sports nuts I might get a answer to this question.
Is schoolastic lacrosse even remotely big down there?
My son loves the sport and shows alot of potential to be good after only one season. Problem is I can't find much info on localized school or club/league lacrosse in the Nashville area, within 30 miles of the city is our goal. Ashland City seems nice, or maybe Murfreesboro but nothing is set in stone, just in the reconnaissance stages.
Last edited by x BEUKEBOOM x: 09-13-2012 at
x BEUKEBOOM x
View Public Profile
x BEUKEBOOM x's albums
Find More Posts by x BEUKEBOOM x