View Single Post
Old
09-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Riptide

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Blue View Post
As I said earlier it is always lame to have an injury occur for your team, but that idea shouldn't be left to punish teams that have been built correctly in order to try and minimize that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
I'm down with leaving injuries on for all the reasons OB mentioned. I like realism and that's pretty realistic, however, I do not want to leave my player's health into the hands of EASports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
If they're turned down then it's up to the commish, but i'm pretty sure injuries will remain off for the simple reason of making things easier for everyone. Including RKY who will have to

keep up with our roster adjustments. I just don't see it being a good idea. But that's my opinion, whatever's clever, I'll roll with it.
I'd be fine with injuries on. Makes it more realistic, makes owners need/want deeper teams to contend vs just scraping by (as I'm currently attempting to do), and makes depth very important - which will encourage trades throughout the season.

However the idea of allowing EA Sports to dictate players careers in this regard is as scary as hell. Plus the extra work RKY (and everyone else) to keep the lines up to date.

I'm fine with whatever... but think that in the order of simplicity it would make everyone's lives a lot easier if they were off.

Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote