View Single Post
Old
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost # 1
When did Mike prove that he wasnt a second line center??? I must of missed that.
Yeah he didnt score a whole lot in the playoffs... then again, none of the team did.

Are you blind? ...or slow maYbe? Ribeiro proved all the year long he isnt gooD enough to compete against top level competition... Its not all about goals, assists, point, +/- or any marginal meanless stats.. Its about how you play the game... Not really tough to understand... His weakness make him unable to compete at a high level and it will be even tougher for him in the future.. The new generation of kids is gonna make any NHL teams more competitive years after years...

St-Louis, Chicago and few other could be interested in cause they are in a pretty tough rebuilding mode, probably looking at the next early first round picks as well...

I dont hate the guy.. He worked hard despite his flaws and I respect him, he was possibly our best filler of the last 10 years but its now time to find a true second line center in the goal to improve our chances to win the Stanley cup.... We have many cheap and solid young players so we have the money to sign or trade for key players.

Last edited by NewHabsEra*: 05-04-2006 at 09:17 PM.