Old
09-14-2012, 08:12 AM
Chairman Mallard
GO DUCKS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smetana View Post
You always say that, and I haven't topped you yet in a playoff series

It doesn't matter, though. Due to the anti-climactic nature of the playoff system, the second round is more important. I'm thrilled to be headed back to the big boys' league.

The first time around, seven seasons ago, I made it to I.1, but I knew my team was not built to last long there, so i immediately blew it up and dropped back down. This time, I'm built to (hopefully) stay there, and to be competitive.

Still not sure about the goalie. I've had a long-time policy of not publishing player attributes in these threads, but I'll break that policy to get your opinions. My netmider steamrolled II.1 this season (1.12 GAA, .937 save pct., 31 wins so far). His attributes are GOAL 131, SPEED 75, TOTAL AI 233, EXP 271. But, -12 potential, headed to -18. I'd think his xp total will keep him competitive for at least one more season, but what do you guys think?
Yeah I always say it but this time I'm sure of it. Your team is better for probably the first time. The other times we were at least even I'd say. You dominated all season long, and my TS is in far worse shape assuming I win than it has been in all of our previous championship series. I just hope I can pull out the win today. Motivation for the match is saying 98%, so I should at least have a shot.

Chairman Mallard is offline   Reply With Quote