View Single Post
Old
05-05-2006, 12:37 AM
QcS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanAjax
That depends on what you mean by "you don't have a chance".

And, as far as I'm concerned, coming Round 3, Theo will be just as unproven as the other non-Brodeur goalies...
thank you for an intelligent response.

I agree with you.

Miller hasn't been into the playoffs yet, but has seen lots of playoff action in the A, and so have a few of the other goalies that are there right now. Ottawa got by because of their offense and D, not their goalie, and i hope Hasek comes back so that we can see what they are made of.

Theo is there in the west, toskala has been a kinda surprise, but not that much because he has been in SJ a few years and they know what he can do.. but who knows, they have Nabokov just in case. Bryzgalov, well we'll see how long that will last, he didn't last long in the olympics. Still, Giguere is there in case.

Most of these teams have goalies as backups right now who have seen playoff action or have been there before, and my opinion on Huet was just that he was too green and i still have doubts on him (as many other habs fans do too).

goalie talk aside, mtl didn't make it because of their O . Still, i think you should always go into the playoffs with a goalie who's been there before.