View Single Post
Old
09-14-2012, 07:22 PM
jfb392

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett4 View Post
As someone who attends a lot of Amerks games, I love the chance to get more looks at Foligno and McNabb and see Hodgson hopefully tear it up against lesser competition. As a Sabres fan, however, this lockout pisses me off to no end. The influx of talent will certainly push some guys who would have been playing for Rochester on opening day off to the sides. It takes a lot of pressure off Girgensons to step in and contribute immediately, though, and I wonder with Hodgson, Porter, etc. if they start Zem's at wing.
Or they could play him at the correct position in the correct league.

Amerks center depth is now Hodgson-Porter-Varone-Sundher-Tarnasky-Schofield, plus there's Adam.
Hopefully Girgensons is a victim of the numbers game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrefan27 View Post
Kevin O wasn't wrong on Hodgson at all. He tweeted this afternoon that there was an 80% chance that he would get sent down:

@jasonn27 @matthewwgr IF Hosgson isn't assigned it is because #Sabres deem him an NHLer. But I'm thinking it's 80/20 is assigned to #Amerks.

The only other thing he said on Hodgson was during the online chat with Steve Bartlett where he relayed that Regier told him he was hesitant to send Hodgson down because he spent all of last year in the NHL.

Anyway, good on the Sabres for sending him down, it was the right decision.
Just going off what you said two days ago.

I stopped reading his garbage long ago, thankfully.