View Single Post
Old
05-05-2006, 06:07 AM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723
Soooo, with the Devs set to take a 7 mil hit against the cap for those 2, will they have enough room to re-sign Elias?? If not, I hope Keenan's all over that guy. He came back and Jersey was a whole different team, he's incredible. Plus, would be nince to get a Panther killer on the team so he can work for us instead of against. (*note, i do realize chances are beyond slim he'll come, but if there's a slight chance, i hope they jump)

Joe's not going anywhere yet!
They'll have enough room to re-sign Elias because they'll probably not bring back someone like Kozlov (his almost $2 mil could go to Elias) and because the cap is going up next yr. Lou knows what would happen if he lost Elias (interesting to note that the pace he was on...if he had played the whole season, he would've been among the league leaders around the 100pt mark). They can also let go of some other guys like Oliwa and/or Wiemer to get some cap space if necessary.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote